WTB, 1980-83 Mark VI Signature dash trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB, 1980-83 Mark VI Signature dash trim

Still looking for Mark VI Signature dash trim. I need all the woodgrain on the dashboard of the car. Ideally prefer a non-digital dash car but I'll take what I can get. The proper stuff will say Signature Series on the panel above the glovebox.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Hey I do have one Mark VI signature series woodgrain dashboard. If you want me to take pic to show you? Let me know.
    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

pics would help. How much do you have? I need all of it ideally.
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
        pics would help. How much do you have? I need all of it ideally.
        Only one you will get:

But!!!!! You should also get the 1981 Mark VI signature series' climate control with gold plate on it...its will match for this signature series dashboard perfectly. I have it too.

25.00 for this dashboard and plus 25.00 for the climate control.

You need to PM to me to provide your address with the code for mail to find the shipping cost with fully insurance coverage. I do have paypal ready.

I will hear from you soon...

Jason

Comment

Whats the climate control plate look like? I don't remember exactly what the 83 I got the rest of the parts from had but I could swear it was black.

I'm gonna hold off for the moment on buying individual pieces. I'd really like to come across a complete set. Having just one piece won't do me a whole lot of good right now, but I'll definitely keep you in mind if I come across some more sections of the trim and need this piece.

Comment

Here the pic of 1981 Mark VI's climate control gold plate, not silver! Its very hard to find these!!!

Comment

Hi Jason,

Do you still have the heater control panel for the 1981 Mark VI Signature Series car? I am looking for one for my 1981 Mark VI S/S car.

Chris

Esterhazy, SK

Comment

Originally posted by cgrocen View Post
                Hi Jason,

Do you still have the heater control panel for the 1981 Mark VI Signature Series car? I am looking for one for my 1981 Mark VI S/S car.

Chris

Esterhazy, SK

Yes I still have it. If you want it, you can email to me at:

jason_walle@hotmail.com

Jason

Comment

*bump* still looking for these parts. 1983 with analog dash is preferred since its for the smaller size radio and I don't have digital dash but I'll take what I can get.

Comment

Working...
                  X