2003-2004 Mercury Marauder diecasts Four packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2003-2004 Mercury Marauder diecasts Four packs

There seems to be quite a lot of interest in the Marauder diecasts. So far, Greenlight will only offer it in Black for the foreseeable future.

Due to the overwhelming feedback, should I have enough committed preorders; With all the money up front. I'll be able to offer up the following:

2003 Dark Pearl Blue Mercury Marauder
    2003 Black Mercury Marauder
    2004 Silver Birch Mercury Marauder
    2004 Dark Toreador Red Mercury Marauder

All Greenlight MMs will feature the following:
    *Opening Hoods
    *Detailed Engines
    *Real Rubber Tires
    *Metal Body and Chassis
    *Detailed Graphics and Custom License Plates
    *Officially Licensed by Ford

The scale is 1:64

All four cars would be packaged together. The packaging would look similar to this:

Greenlight currently offers only a Black Marauder and they do not have plans for any alternative colours in the near or even the distant future. So this may be the only opportunity to purchase a set.
    All of the colours in the four pack would be an exact match to the colours offered on the Marauder.

The Marauders will look like this: (except painted their respective colours)

Prices:
    ************************************************** *************************
    One Set: $45 shipped*
    Any additional set is $40+actual shipping costs
    * Tracking available at additional cost.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please be advised that this is a preorder.

Please PM me if you are interested, or email me at: Peter@blackstallionmarauder.com
    Deadline is by October 25th, 2010 If I do not have enough preorders all money will be refunded.

2003 Mercury Marauder 300A - Black on Black, Original Owner 70xxx miles. 1 of 470 Canadian Marauder built!
    Mods: Martyo Fender badges, JLT CAI, SS Inserts
    Click on the Marauder for more pictures and stats!

Got my order in for one.

I've got two of the other Greenlight Marauders, the detail is exceptional on these models.

sigpic
    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Working...
    X