Parting out my wagon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out my wagon...

1990 Crown Victoria station wagon; almost everything is in good shape. Just ready to move on and no one is biting on it as a whole car. If you need anything just ask. Here's what I know I have, with a few prices thrown into the mix. Most of the stuff is still on the car, but some of it is loose, like the ECMs, hitch, and driveshaft.

140MPH Speedometer with NEW odometer gears- $100 shipped
    High quality 3G conversion with tested good junk yard alternator - $100 shipped
    Aluminum driveshaft from '02 PI - $50 + shipping
    "Factory CAI" using '02 intake assembly, '90 TC fan shroud, overflow, and wiper bottle- $85 shipped.
    1.25" receiver and hitch - $100 shipped
    1.5" aluminum spacers/adapters - $90 shipped
    2010 Mustang GT 18" wheels and tires - $600 plus shipping
    Drop springs and KYB GR-2 shocks in my sig - $275 shipped
    All new ignition parts- distributor, cap, rotor, coil, etc - $75 shipped
    Mark VII HO ECM (D9S [the good one]) - $75 shipped

If you need anything I didn't list, let me know. The car is in incredible shape but it has a wiring issue I can't resolve, so it's being parted. If you want to work out your own shipping I'll let the whole car go for $1500 as it sits right now.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

I'm good with electricals... I wish I had room for another panther... especially a wagon.

now I wish I had passed on the Mark.

I'll go for the 3g alt (will you include the charge cable?), the D9S, and the "Factory CAI". Also, if you have an 65mm HO EGR spacer that's panther compatible... lemme know how much.

also dropping this in your PM box.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

What color is the interior? I would like the speedometer and the ignition parts. Also both of the tail light lens. There will be more.. I just have to think what I need.

I will shoot a PM also.

Mike J.
      1990 Country Squire LX .... Rolling around 220k miles Man is she Sweet to me.
      1976 Lincoln Continental .... 55k miles and loaded with Smiles !!!
      1990 LTD Crown Victoria Wagon .... "Fresh" project

A parking lot \ barn full of Non-GMN related vehicles.

Comment

All PMs are replied to. Guys, I can start pulling this stuff ASAP and get it sent out to you as soon as payment is received. I hate how serious I am on this, but I don't have the time to play around with it any longer.
        2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

I also have a spare set of tail light lenses from my old '89 Crown Vic station wagon. I'm pretty sure they're all identical.

Pair of Tail Light Housings - $55 shipped

Comment

Does your wagon have a transmission cooler?
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
              Does your wagon have a transmission cooler?
              No, Sir.

Comment

btw, what is the electrical issue?
                Owner of the only known 5 speed box wagon with a lift kit.
                AKA, Herkimer the Hillbilly SUV.

Axle codes
                Open/Lock/Ratio #
                -----------------------
                G / H / 2.26
                B / C / 2.47
                8 / M / 2.73
                7 / - / 3.07
                Y / Z / 3.08
                4 / D / 3.42
                F / R / 3.45
                5 / E / 3.27
                6 / W / 3.73
                2 / K / 3.55
                A / - / 3.63
                J / - / 3.85

Comment

TPS voltage is way off and after driving for 30+ minutes it loses all power and bogs out.

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat View Post
                    No, Sir.
                    Shucks. Thanks though! Good luck selling everything. If I think up of other things I will definitely inquire about them.
                    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat View Post
                      140MPH Speedometer with NEW odometer gears- $100 shipped
                      Aluminum driveshaft from '02 PI - $50 + shipping.
                      1.25" receiver and hitch - $100 shipped
                      1.5" aluminum spacers/adapters - $90 shipped
                      2010 Mustang GT 18" wheels and tires - $600 plus shipping
                      Drop springs and KYB GR-2 shocks in my sig - $275 shipped
                      All new ignition parts- distributor, cap, rotor, coil, etc - $75 shipped
                      Wagon tail lights - $55 shipped
                      Window motors- $25/pc shipped
                      Updated the list. Sold the 3G, D9S, and factory CAI parts.

Comment

I'm stripping off everything I can imagine to be worth the effort this weekend. Let me know if there's anything you want; it is going to the scrapyard when I'm done with it.

Comment

Do you have the BIG FOAMY TRIANGLE tilt headrests!? Just the headrests, I need them for my '94 which has the skinny, useless, dangerous, too-short, and smaller than my balls headrests.

also, pics on how to get them out would help if you do have and get 'em out. THX!

My interior is Tan, but I don't really give a fuck about color, I want comfort!
                          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Can you get me a picture of the ones you're after? This car has navy interior. I don't use the headrests because as big as I am the seat has to be waaay back for me to fit.

Comment

Thanks to a very serious buyer, all that's left are the wheels/tires, spacers, and Speedway springs and KYB shocks. Someone please buy them.

Comment

Working...
                              X