91/92 grand marq parts car 500obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91/92 grand marq parts car 500obo

Well after doin all the work to it the starter went(or the wire idk) and I got screwed on the title(long story). Soooo I would like to just get rid of it cause I found another beater to play with. I have over 1000 in new parts on it(less then 3k miles on em) and I rather they get used by someone that likes and respects the car other then junking it. PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ME 5869439559.

New parts installed- pi kyb gr2 shocks front n rear, springs front(standard) n rear(cargo wagon), front rotors n pads, left front caliper, fuel filter, both outer tie rod ends, both upper and lower ball joints, both sway bar end links, also has spray tinted head n tail lights(its lightly done n looks pretty good),window bushings front n rear passenger side windows. I think there may be more but idk.

The car itself has 98k miles on it. It did run n drive great just I don't have time or the want to keep fixing this car. Please someone buy this I don't want to scrap it but I will have to if it sits to long.
    93 grand marquis ls = the daily

97 dodge neon GLH-4 = the project

Front

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X