no front shocks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no front shocks!!!

i recenttly looked under my car an hood an realized i have no shock or spring? is this suppose to b like that or no? someone help me please
    sigpic1998 grand Marquis LS all stock 12x,xxx...
    Mods comin soon....

There are springs otherwise the front end would be laying on the ground. You can't really see them from under the hood though. The top of the shock is visible poking through the frame between the arms of the upper control arm but thats it. Jack the car up and look behind the wheel. You'll see the spring and shock from that angle.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Jeeez... ummm don't jack it up by yourself. Get someone that has done it before to help you. Good way to die!
      sigpic
      2009 GM, 45,000 miles
      ADDCO Sway Bars, METCO Control arms & Watts link, KYB CVPI shocks, 3.27 Track Lock, GT500 wheels, Eagle F1 Supercar tires, Walker dual exhaust, AFE Cold Air intake, ADTR ported upper manifold, Stillen Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Hypertech Programmer, 93 tune.

Comment

Working...
      X