Tripminder and Partial Harness. MAKE OFFER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tripminder and Partial Harness. MAKE OFFER

Starting to go through some of the stuff off the parts car I picked over.

I have tripminder with its harness that was cut off just after the plug. I couldn't get to any of the other wires and sensors, so I had to snip it off. Has not been tested, but everything is clean and it came out of a 59,000 mile car. Make me an offer because I have no idea how much it would be worth without the full harness.

1st pic is the whole thing, 2nd is where I cut the wires.
    Attached Files
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

:bump:

Would asking 25 shipped be too much?
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

I think that's a great price. Finding the buyer is the hard part. someone has to want it and have the money on hand.

*free bump*

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
        X