Trunk and 4 door Weatherstripping, Nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trunk and 4 door Weatherstripping, Nice

I have a complete set of trunk and all 4 doors weatherstripping from an 87 Grand Marquis. This has been stored in a heated dry storage area for years and is in near perfect condition. These will fit both the Grand Marquis and LTD from 79 to 91. $100.00 plus actual shipping or can pickup locally. Email me for pics if interested at fordaholic69@yahoo.com. I'm located in Chicago area. Thanks, Kenny.

the trunk weather stripping will only fit GMs though. It'll come up short on the Vics.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

the door weatherstripping is the important stuff, you can get the trunk rubber aftermarket. The door weatherstripping, I haven't heard of a confirmed match.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

This could be a good deal for someone. Should probably post pics of the driver's door seal to verify that it's not shredded.

If parting out the whole vehicle, good window channel is frequently of interest as well.
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

will these fit my car?
          sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

yes... the doors didn't change from 79-91 as far as the weatherstripping is concerned.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

then y'all can consider it sold
              sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

hey mang, still really want the weather stripping. if you've still got it hit me up./
                sigpic

Comment

I bought it but goddamn is USPS slow.
                  sigpic

Comment

no more emails either. i hope the guy is just busy or something.
                    sigpic

Comment

hopefully this isn't another grandmarchris

Comment

he was great to respond to emails etc so I'm thinking he is just a little busy - It's that time of year, anyway, but USPS is taking its sweet fucking time.
                        sigpic

Comment

i say we go to the house of the next member who decides to pull that shit.
                          1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
                          1994 MGM GS Montigua
                          2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
                          2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Let's not speculate, folks.

Leave it between buyer and seller.
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

well, I keep sending emails and getting no replies. I'd keep it between the buyer and seller if the seller would discuss it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X