X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P71 Speedo Cluster in Town Car

I can haz it???

1998+

No one has a clue whether the speedo cluster from a Crown Vic will fit a Town Car dash?

Comment

Just a hunch, but I would think not. The TCs have that message center built into the cluster and I believe the whole overall shape is different. Why would you want to? The 98+ have analog clusters with 120 MPH speedos, around 04/05 they got a tach too.
      2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
      2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
      Past Panthers
      1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
      if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Originally posted by tjc78 View Post
        Just a hunch, but I would think not. The TCs have that message center built into the cluster and I believe the whole overall shape is different. Why would you want to? The 98+ have analog clusters with 120 MPH speedos, around 04/05 they got a tach too.
        I want a 140MPH speedo in a Town Car. A 120 will not do much good if it can do 130 in 2nd gear with the tires spinning....

Comment

Ha!
          2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
          2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
          Past Panthers
          1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
          if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Mercracer View Post
            I want a 140MPH speedo in a Town Car. A 120 will not do much good if it can do 130 in 2nd gear with the tires spinning....
            gstak...is that you?
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

'Nuf wit da hijack. Anyone know if it will physically fit or not? Are the dash shells unique between the Crown Vic/Grand Marq/Town Car??

Comment

I'm pretty damn sure that it will only fit in a Grand Marquis. Town cars are a whole other animal. The only thing swappable is drive train shit and even some of that is specialized.
                Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
                X