X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1980 Marquis Brougham Part out or sell whole

1980 Marquis Brougham Part out or sell whole. 351 2bbl 3 speed auto

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ237146056

is that an air dam I see poking out underneath there?
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Yes it is.

Comment

shipping would probably blow, but how much?
        Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
        New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Pm me your particulars. If it is still suple it can easily be folded.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

it should fit in a shipping "tube" from any shipper.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I will see about a shipping tube.

I sold the hulk of the car today for derby... About all its really good for anyway. If there is anythink anyone is thinking about let me know seeon as we have stared stripping it out. The Engine 351W is comming out and is being still for sale (112,000 kms)

Le me know

Comment

351 and fmx tranny still available and now out if anyone is interested plus many more parts as we stripped the car clean before it went

Comment

You got the bumper(s) and the windows and sideview mirrors, right?
                    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Bumpers were rotten. Mirrors and glass yes

Comment

You shouldnt have let it go to a derby, I'm sure it coulda been saved...almost any car can be. Damn shame....if you werent so far away, I'd be interested in that 351.
                        -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                        -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

I am the last guy to want to see one go to the derby... It was tough when i started pulling it apart.

Comment

Originally posted by panther7t9 View Post
                            I am the last guy to want to see one go to the derby... It was tough when i started pulling it apart.
                            Shoulda just given it to a salvage yard. When I got rid of my 94 with a rotted frame I tried to sell it but all I was gettin is guys that wanted to run it in a derby. I said nope. Called up a local salvage yard that parts out cars and they made a good offer and I figured its better than it being destroyed for entertainment. Wish I had kept that car, coulda fixed it up if I hadent been so rash. Ended up with my 96 Jeep which I never even registered and is still just sitting in my yard as it has been since I bought it in April :nonono: payed 1300 for it and dumped about another 300 into it; with that money I coulda made the 94 mint...
                            Last edited by 87DeuceVic; 11-28-2010, 06:46 AM.
                            -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                            -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Well. there wasnt anything worth while on it to go a salvage yard.

sold the engine and tranny yesterday. so its all a thing of the past now.

Comment

Working...
                              X