1980 lincoln continental

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1980 lincoln continental

Hey guys! I have recently purchased a 80 lincoln mark series. It is a tudor. I actually bought this thing for weight and parts. I would keep it but as you know I have too many projects as is. Plus I dont have a title. Now lets get to the facts

It has the 351 windsor that got to knocking and guy said it just shut off with him. The interior is white and is in good shape. all the little switches and everything else is in good shape. All the chrome pieces on the car is still nice like the mirrors, bumpers, grill. All the lights on the car are real nice shape.

The motor does have a new holley 600 and edelbrock performer intake that I will be keeping and the kickdown cables as well.

If ya guys need anything feel free to make a post... I'll be gladly to sell you anything for a good price.

Now here's the pictures

that car is ultra rare, why no title, find the company in georgia that makes new titles and get one i wish i had this car.
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Bad Ass car.. Mang don't part it out

Comment

That car is beautiful.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Oh man, how many cars you have now? you are lucky guy!
          1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
          1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
          1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
          1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

PM Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_GMQ91 View Post
              Oh man, how many cars you have now? you are lucky guy!
              Yeah... I have six total. I've already have enough projects around here to keep me busy. LOL.

I admit that it is a nice looking car but I personally like my other ones better. And it does have some rust back there at the back glass. He took and sanded it and spray painted it. you can still see the pitting it has left. It's not an all perfect car but decent. It does have some issues with it that I do not like.

Comment

I may be coming up to check this one out soon.

Comment

Is that a Signature? If nobody buys it, I have need of the dash trim if its the right kind. I really hope someone buys it. I just don't have the room or wallet for another project right now though.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                    Is that a Signature?
                    Nope, this is just regular luxury package version, not a signature series trim.
                    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
                    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Not a signature series

Comment

Since I can really only afford to keep 2 projects afloat at one time, I'm considering dumping my LTD Vic, and getting this in its place.

Decisions... Decisions...

Comment

i need the seat belts for the front seats and does the trunk lid stay up?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                            i need the seat belts for the front seats and does the trunk lid stay up?
                            does yours have gas shocks for the trunk lid, or torsion bars? The 82 Towncar I robbed a lot of parts from had gas shocks. I never knew they ever came with those.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

i gots the gas struts. i wish it was the torsion bar style. they are a pain in the ass. i bought a set of ebay once that were suposed to be new but, they were worse than the old ones i had.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                              1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                              1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                              2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                              2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Working...
                              X