140mph Speedo (79-89 CVPI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

140mph Speedo (79-89 CVPI)

Here we have a 79-89 CVPI 140mph Speedo. This was pulled from a confirmed low-mileage '86 CVPI. It is in near Perfect Condition, not even the plastic lense is scratched. It has the Civilian printed circuit swapped onto it, so that the speedo now has 4 lights Illuminating it, instead of the 2 lights the stock 140 speedo has. It even has Blue 194 LED's swapped into the 4 lighting sockets, for a nice blue glow effect.

It has been tested inside the car, on the road, and it works perfectly. The speedo needle is smooth and doesn't bounce at all. The shift indicator collar is broken which is pretty much standard for all these Speedos, new ones are still available to buy, or it can easily be secured and work fine with a zip tie around it. The speedo is a direct Plug and Play in all 79-89 LTD Crown Vic models.

$55 + actual s&h to your zip.
    Last edited by LTDMan83; 12-09-2010, 10:27 PM.

:bump:

Comment

how much to ship to 10530

Comment

Originally posted by rellik god View Post
        how much to ship to 10530

PM'd

Comment

PM'd

Comment

*Sale to rellik god Pending*

Comment

*SOLD! to rellik god*

Hands down the best buyer I have ever seen anywhere. Overnighted me a money order to speed up the transaction. Even though I wasn't in any hurry for the money, thanks none the less mang!

Shipping it out tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X