Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

might be mine

http://capebreton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-v...AdIdZ239345112

if I can make a quick sell of one of my basses this will be my new daily driver. I can buy a new bass some time down the road but this is too good a deal not to try...duals, leather, sunroof....just says the heater is broken
    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

I actually might be able to unload my drums to their former owner (who has always been asking to buy them back)....I love my drums (69 ludwigs) but I would love this car more.
    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

also if i get this it means my 1990 doesnt have to see the winter!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

i love this car. i've been checking it out and he's been steadily lowering the price, he REALLY wants to get rid of it. the only bad spot is the hood and the two toned bumper.

For sale 1999 Linclon Town Car Cartier Edition, fully loaded. The car was used as an airport limo in Halifax before I aquired it, the body has high kilometers on it but the entire power train was replaced with geniune ford drop ins about 160 km's ago. The car is about 80% rebuild but still requires some tlc. Safty inspection is good until june 2012. Here is a list of what has been done:

- 4 new ball joins
        - 4 new tie rods (inner and outer)
        - new center link
        - new idler arm
        - new pitmen arm
        - new stablizer kits
        - 4 new rotors
        - new pads front and rear.
        - 4 new shocks
        - new front coil springs
        - new rear coil springs ( air ride removed)
        - new motor and transmission about 160 km's on them
        - new Innerstate battery
        - new starter (not rebuilt NEW)
        - new front bumper ( car was hit buy plow truck while in storage) The floor and the frame are in great shape.
        - new windshield.
        There is probably more done that I am forgetting but as you can see there has been about $3500.00 spent on this car in the last year and it is well worth the $800.00 that I am asking.

What the car needs:

- The heater is not working, the fan blows on high but no heat,put a new thermostat in it an didn't make a differance, I think it is something electronic.

- Drivers seat is not working. I changed the motors and track from a Grand Marque but the wiring harnes was different so it wouldn't work, how ever the seat can be moved to suit the new owner by connecting a battery to the wires to move the seat to suit you.

- The cruise control is not working
        - The traction control does not work
        - The AC does not work, the pump is gone.
        - The drivers window works when it feels like it.
        sigpic

Comment

Idk mang its looks pretty clean, but with all those km's on it and new engine and tranny it just seems like it might give you problems. Granted the body looks really clean rust-wise for a northern car with that much useage. I just think that its one of those cars thats at the end of its time, no matter how many new parts...personally I would stay away.
          Last edited by 87DeuceVic; 10-31-2010, 03:50 AM.
          -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
          -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

every car is gonna have problems i just need something to drive so my 1990 can get retired and worked on...no mods for this thing though, i'm just going to keep it running.
            sigpic

Comment

Go for a test drive but look under the hood and pull some things to make it run funky (remember what you pulled though) so you can put it back together after you bought it for cheaper!
              ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
              My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
              My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
              But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
              my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

yep...I know all the tricks....but keep 'em coming in case i don't know that one
                sigpic

Comment

wow that's a steal if it drives decent and the frame is intact

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I wouldn't give up any of my instruments for that piece of shit.
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

765km & an x-cab, good parts car.

Comment

If its not clapped out completely, thats a pretty good buy. Definitely double check the frame but for 800 bucks it sounds like a fine winter beater.
                        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

How do you check it other than driving it to make sure it isn't pulling?

That's essentially what I'm buying it for; a beater DD car
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
                            I wouldn't give up any of my instruments for that piece of shit.

You have a steady source of income. I do not.
                            sigpic

Comment

This doesn't add up. I'd insist on paperwork for the motor/trans, and look to be sure all this other stuff has been done.

Quote:
                              the entire power train was replaced with genuine ford drop ins about 160 km's ago.

- 4 new ball joints
                              - 4 new tie rods (inner and outer)
                              - new center link
                              - new idler arm
                              - new pitmen arm
                              - new stabilizer kits
                              - 4 new rotors
                              - new pads front and rear.
                              - 4 new shocks
                              - new front coil springs
                              - new rear coil springs ( air ride removed)
                              - new motor and transmission about 160 km's on them
                              - new Innerstate battery
                              - new starter (not rebuilt NEW)
                              - new front bumper ( car was hit buy plow truck while in storage) The floor and the frame are in great shape.
                              - new windshield.

there has been about $3500.00 spent on this car in the last year
                              Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                              'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                              sigpic
                              85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Working...
                              X