WTB analog dash clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB analog dash clock

im looking to buy an early box analog clock in good condition.
    1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
    1994 MGM GS Montigua
    2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
    2002 Mustang GT Coupe

I've got one...not sure if it works though. I always forget to test it when I have the dash apart.
    Last edited by 85crownHPP; 11-11-2010, 06:05 PM.
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post

I've got one...not sure if it works though. I always forget to test it went I have the dash apart.
      sweet, do you know what youd want for it?

and do you have an extra battery that you could test it with?

1994 MGM GS Montigua
      2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

I have one, that I know works. Do you by chance know of a clock delete plate somewhere? I would be willing to trade.
        Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
        New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
          I have one, that I know works. Do you by chance know of a clock delete plate somewhere? I would be willing to trade.
          im confused. was that to pete or me?

1994 MGM GS Montigua
          2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

since the subject is you getting the clock... I suspect it would be you.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
              since the subject is you getting the clock... I suspect it would be you.
              right, but why would andrew think i have or have access to a clock delete plate? thats something more up petes ally.

1994 MGM GS Montigua
              2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

I was thinking that if you knew of a clock delete plate in a yard or something, and if you could get it I would trade. I'm looking to ditch the analog clock in the car for the clock delete.
                Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                  I was thinking that if you knew of a clock delete plate in a yard or something, and if you could get it I would trade. I'm looking to ditch the analog clock in the car for the clock delete.
                  ohh, ok.

i wont be able to get to any yards for about three weeks..but if i find one ill grab it for you.

1994 MGM GS Montigua
                  2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

its pretty pricey-
                    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Used-...item4ce9cd352e

1994 MGM GS Montigua
                    2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by rick99601 View Post

Its in good shape though. Only worth half that (with shipping) but still nice.

Comment

How are you figuring what its worth?
                        Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                        'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                        sigpic
                        85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I maybe wrong, but the most I would pay for one is 15 bucks, shipped. (unless shipping is outragous for the seller, than I would go more)

Comment

I think it is a good price considering I have never seen on in person. Uncommon pieces go for bigger money. If you want something you gotta go for it. Car hobby is expensive. Besides the seller is a good guy. Dealt with him a couple of times.
                            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

hang on...I messaged the seller.

Comment

Working...
                              X