2001 Side view Mirrors for sale. (pair)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2001 Side view Mirrors for sale. (pair)

I have a pair of 2001 side view mirrors for sale. They have black textured covers and they function perfectly. I don't know what all years they fit but I had them on my 1995 GMQ for a while before I got my heated mirrors so I no longer really need these. They are NOT heated.

They came off a police interceptor and each one has a small hole (you can see it in the pictures below) that I guess they used for some strobe lights. They are in used but excellent condition and they are being stored in the box ready to ship. I use back to black on all my trim like this and it makes them look great and before I stored them I put back to black all over them and when I pulled them out to take pictures they looked the same as they did when I put them in.

I also have a pigtail for a 1996 heated mirror (car side of the plug) that came with my heated mirrors, this can go with the mirrors if you want but you won't need it so if anyone needs a heated mirror pigtail shoot me a PM.

I would like $45+ shipping for the pair. Also I will probably ship these UPS so if you would like to figure out shipping for yourself here is the info you need.

Weight= 6.3LB Length= 18in width= 13in height= 13in
    My zip code is 44484 and Here is the link for the UPS page to figure it out. I will figure it out for you if you would like just let me know.

Here are some pics.

Thank you.
Working...
X