79-87 chrome parts - long list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

79-87 chrome parts - long list

I'm looking for a bunch of parts in at least "above average" (no pits, cracks, still quite shiny) condition. Doesn't have to be NOS but I'll pay fair money for good product.

Front and rear bumpers - must NOT have horizontal rubstrip. can be aluminum or steel, front venting or not, just must be free from peeling, significant pitting, and significant dents. Preferrably, the front will include the bumper bar behind it, not just the outer shell

Left-hand manual remote (cable operated) mirror. must not have plastic rim around the edge, all chrome. Doesn't need to be overly mint, my current one is broken.

red center caps (with the rectangular emblem set in clear plastic with red background) to fit 15" rims. Must be free of major cracks and have good mounting tabs

non-intermittent chrome wiper lever no peeling of chrome, must NOT be intermittent

headlamp/turn signal bezels must be free of cracks and major chrome issues. left hand side MUST include lenses free of major cracks.

brushed silver trunk trim strip this is the piece of the bottom of the trunk, it is made of flexible plastic. Must be in mint condition

Crown Victoria grille - with blue oval must not be the older style that just spelled out ford. must be in mint condition

I'm also looking (with less urgency) at most other chrome parts, including turn signal lever, wire wheel covers, tail lamp bezels, front window switches and bezels, etc.

You wanna be richer, I wanna be driving something pretty, let's make a deal. PM me.
    Last edited by johnunit; 11-14-2010, 11:14 PM.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Here is a mirror for you. I defy you finding one for a better price

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-O...Q5fAccessories

For that price might as well get the matching p.side mirror.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-O...Q5fAccessories

I purchased my NOS electric mirrors from him. They both work and he combined shipping after I messaged him about them.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Pm sent about the grille.
      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

i will have to check on the center caps at the wreckers saturday. the car i took the trans from had 15'' wire caps.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

does your vic have the chrome sill plates?
          Attached Files
          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
          sigpic
          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

bought the driver's mirror gtvic posted (car didn't come with passenger side)
            28 dollars shipping... ouch

PM sent about the grille Hemi

Marquisman I have a couple leads right now on the center caps. I'll PM you when/if they fall through

85HPP, PM me with a price for the two front, and if it's not too much trouble a length so I can guestimate shipping.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
            160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
            waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

Comment

i got the bezels and all the lenses but the right corner lens.....no cracks in the lenses
              chrome is decent on the bezels.......35 plus shipping

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Kijiji ads I sent you

Were you able to contact the sellers?
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

looking at the CV in exeter next week.

Comment

Sorry, but I dug out the grille and held it in the sun and I noticed that it is starting to pit, so its not in as good of shape as I thought. So I'm assuming that it wouldn't work for you.
                      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

yeah, mine is good enough that I'm going to wait for something mint. Thanks for digging it out and being honest though.

Comment

I have a very nice grille. Its about an 8 out of 10. $25 plus shipping. Also still have the new right side headlight frame.

Comment

after some re-thinking, I'm probably not in the market for a grille considering the cost of shipping. Right headlight/turn signal bezel hopefully is taken care of.

Still looking for other chrome stuff. Window switches, hood ornament, etc.

My two highest priorities are the FRONT BUMPER - no rubstrip, just vertical guards and SILVER TRUNK STRIP that goes along the bottom edge, in mint condition.

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
                              looking at the CV in exeter next week.
                              Did you ever get a chance to look at this car?
                              '79 Continental Town Car
                              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                              X