WTB: Holley 4 barrel - vac secondary elec. choke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Holley 4 barrel - vac secondary elec. choke

Pretty simple. Gotta be dichromate (yellowish nonshiny finish), gotta be vacuum secondary, electric choke, under 700ish CFM. ready-to-run or "rebuildable," doesn't matter. Will also consider buying spare jets, power valves, etc. to go with it.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

I have a single line single pump 600 but it doesn't have a choke. It has a power valve protector installed already. Also it needed a base plate gasket the last time I had it on something, but I have a rebuild kit for it, that can come with it. Let me know if your interested.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
    Big plans

Comment

PM Mr Land Yacht; as I recall, he had a couple of different carbs he was looking to move. I remember there being a Summit-brand carb, a Holley-brand 4v of some sort, and I think a BG as well.
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

I own Mr Land Yacht's Demon 650, and someone else bought his Summit quite some time ago.

Comment

Ah. I remember now. Never mind.

Comment

I think CSJ actually beat me to the punch on the Demon when it was for sale. However, I'm looking for something that could conceivably be original-ford (to someone who doesn't know offhand that 351W Crown Vics got variable venturis) at this point, so I'm pretty much limited to non-polished Holleys or something very similar in appearance. "Demon" on the fuel bowls would sort of blow the whole "yes officer, it's just how it was when my grandpa gave it to me" thing.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
            160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
            waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

I appreciate the idea of wanting to look stockish, but do you really have cops who pull you over to ask whether you have an aftermarket carburetor?

Comment

how about a predator carb?
                89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Working...
                X