Window Channel, rubbers, trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Window Channel, rubbers, trim

Hey guys! Found a garage kept 90-91 grand marq today at the junkyard...i took the dew wipes and couple of trim pieces...BUT

Window channel guide rubber is like NEW, weatherstripping is pretty good, the anodized aluminum trim pieces and mirrors (save the wheel well trim) are in pretty good shape. It's maroon with a maroon interior.

I will be going back in the next few days...anybody want anything? (prefer not to ship but if so we could work something out I'm sure)

If your nearby and want to check it out let me know...but this thing has some great parts.

Let me know!
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Is this at the place where you and John directed me to?
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

indeed sir, indeed
      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

Comment

also, chances are even if no one wants the channel pieces i will grab them...
        -Phil

sigpic

Comment

Might want to grab the door seals. They're hard to find in really nice shape, and someone always needs a set. I'd take them if they fit a Lincoln.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

the front may...i know the rears wont..as i tried TC door weatherstripping in my LTD and it didnt fit. I never had any luck selling my really nice TC ones i got and ended up giving them to scott lol
            -Phil

sigpic

Comment

bah... figures the wheel well trim is crap... it's the only part I want.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                bah... figures the wheel well trim is crap... it's the only part I want.
                seems impossible to find good ones...and even if they were good i would have taken them
                -Phil

sigpic

Comment

i need the passenger side coach light lense if it doesnt have any scuffs.
                  1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
                  1994 MGM GS Montigua
                  2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
                  2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

OKay, the drivers side seemed good, but i will check the passengers. they are supposed to be an off white color i assume? how does one remove that?
                    -Phil

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                      OKay, the drivers side seemed good, but i will check the passengers. they are supposed to be an off white color i assume? how does one remove that?
                      the chrome pieces at the top and bottom can be pried off to reveal two phillips head screws.

thanks!
                      1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
                      1994 MGM GS Montigua
                      2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
                      2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

what junk yard is this?
                        sigpic
                        1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Shorty's Auto Parts

2778 South Black Horse Pike

Williamstown, NJ 08094
                          ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

rawr...all i ask is that u save the polished aluminum window sill piece with the dew wipe on it on the passenger side door...
                            -Phil

sigpic

Comment

oops was it a secret?
                              ~David~

Comment

Working...
                              X