85 crown vic parts car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

85 crown vic parts car

Hey guys. I got a white with blue cloth interior 85 crown vic. The guy said it needed a transmission. It does have that cfi for your cfi lovers. The key switch is fucked. he lost the keys and beat it wid a sledge. the steering column needs to be replaced. The trunk lid tumblar is destroyed as well. The interior is certainly not in the best shape but it's okay I guess. But if ya need any spare parts or whatever just let me know. You guys take care

does it have good wheel well trim and is it the same bends as the 88-91?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I think it does. I'd have to double check on that... And i belive that they will work on 88-91. dont hold me on that but I could compare it to mine to make sure.

and shipping that would be kinda scary. I'd have to ship that thing real good.

Comment

check out this thread http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=41742 for some of the stuff I'm looking for. The mirror has already been taken care of.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Hey mangs. I went ahead and took some pics of the 85 so you'll have an idea of how it is.

Comment

I want the wheel well chrome... how much?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

the driver side is in good shape. the passenger side has some small knicks in it. Like small rocks would have hit it. How about $20 for both. shipping on me.

Comment

I still need one of these B-pillar emblems if it still has the clear plastic insert covering the red area (the inserts usually fell out):

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by neums View Post
                    I still need one of these B-pillar emblems if it still has the clear plastic insert covering the red area (the inserts usually fell out):

Nah the clear lens is gone.

If anybody needs any spare cfi stuff let me know! I'll make ya a good deal on it!

Comment

Hm, fenders look pretty decent. Wonder if Nathan will be interested in patching the ditch-light holes to use on his new car ....
                      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

yeah the fenders are solid. Me shipping a fender would be a bit hard to ship

Comment

I am a noob here, annd to owning a cv at all, so I apologize for any blatant ignorance.

My 87 4dr had some oddball rims on it when I bought it. I had to replace the rear ones - fast (another story) and so put lincolns on the rear.

In short, are the wheels available? Are they anywhere near close to stock for an 87? and how much for the four of them? As far as shipping, I can nearly hit the Border of NC with a rock, so we may not have to ship at all.

my email is metatetron@gmail.com or FB username is the same - hit me up there if you want to take this off line.

thanks mang\

John
                          ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                          The best thing about my car is the living room couch I sit on while I am driving her. - J

Comment

I kind of like the ditch lights, I don't recall ever seeing a set of those, how common are they?
                            ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                            The best thing about my car is the living room couch I sit on while I am driving her. - J

Comment

Hey how's the rear bumper?

Comment

Working...
                              X