Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to Find Part that I want!

Guys,

I am looking for an ECM grommet plug for the firewall of my white car. This is a rectangular rubber plug that fills the void in the firewall when the ECM is removed.

I'd like to have one of these for my carbed build on the white car. I have only ever seen one, in my '88 P72. However, I can't steal that one to use on my white car.

I've looked through my P72 parts and parts cars, and I do not have another.

These are more than likely only going to be found on '96-'91 police cars with the 351. The hole is there for the CM, but Ford plugged it. Maybe it came on something else.

Do you have one? What do you want for it?

Also.

I'd like to get my hands on another distributor boot/ condom. I want one in good shape.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks mangs,

Nate
    **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
    **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
    **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
    **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Nate you can still purchase boots new. I would assume they are similar as I installed a boot on my car that came with my dads 85 mustang.

http://mustangsunlimited.com/search_...+boot&x=9&y=15
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I have a bunch of the boots. Where are you?
      89 Colony Park
      90 Colony Park
      70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Just northeast of Hartford.
        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Working...
        X