HO Conversion Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HO Conversion Parts

I have a few HO mustang parts that I got in a trade that I won't need, as I'm planning on building a 351. So here goes:

HO Mustang Upper Intake: $20 plus shipping
    HO Mustang Computer (Automatic) DA1: $25 plus shipping
    Bored Lopo EGR Spacer 63mm (Never been used) $20 plus shipping
    Mustang HO Stock Throttle Body $15 plus shipping

Buy the whole lot and get it for $65 PLUS Shipping.

Pics Available Upon Request
    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

pm sent on egr spacer

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

That egr spacer is a whore. I had that one built. That is the BB's original spacer.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
        That egr spacer is a whore. I had that one built. That is the BB's original spacer.
        Yeah I was told he got it from you. lol I wasn't sure if it came off the BB or if it was just one out of the yard.

Sale Pending on Spacer.
        Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
        New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

as long as it works... I could care less.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

EGR Spacer Sold!

I will do $50 plus shipping for what's left.

Comment

:bump:

Comment

bumpity bump bump

45 plus shipping for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                  I have a few HO mustang parts that I got in a trade that I won't need, as I'm planning on building a 351. So here goes:

HO Mustang Upper Intake: $20 plus shipping
                  HO Mustang Computer (Automatic) DA1: $25 plus shipping
                  Bored Lopo EGR Spacer 63mm (Never been used) $20 plus shipping
                  Mustang HO Stock Throttle Body $15 plus shipping

Buy the whole lot and get it for $65 PLUS Shipping.

Pics Available Upon Request
                  hey is that Computer mass air?

Comment

sorry its the DA1, so it's SD

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                      sorry its the DA1, so it's SD
                      Damn, nevermind then...

Comment

Still got the upper intake?

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodtc View Post
                          Still got the upper intake?
                          Yep, still available. I'd have to find a box for it before I could get it weighed.

Where is fairport Ohio at exactly? lol

Comment

About 2hours east of you lol I'm about 45 minutes from pa

Comment

Btw I like with your Vic clean and simple but looks great

Comment

Working...
                              X