wagon parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wagon parts for sale

i have 4 wagons that im parting out and im gonna derby them. if you need any parts pm me or email me with your needs, and ill see if i have the part/parts your looking for.
    phsyco506@aol.com
    http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/attachme...1&d=1292206079
    Attached Files

Save the rear spoiler, I'm sure someone will want it.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

and the glass! and the k code axle if when yoru doen with it and it nto been toasted, and if it hasd a k coed
      89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Are those things even rusty?
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
          Are those things even rusty?
          I don't think guys that derby cars want them rusty. If they are rusty, they have less structural integrity, and will get folded up more easily.
          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Poor things. Where in Buffalo are you?
            2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
            2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
            2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
            1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

wasn't someone looking to delete the rear high mount brake light on their wagon and needing the one piece dew wipes/mouldings?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                I don't think guys that derby cars want them rusty. If they are rusty, they have less structural integrity, and will get folded up more easily.
                Really? Hm. I tend to assume that the only reason to derby a car is if it isn't any good for anything else, which means it's got to be pretty far gone as far as being a restification candidate. Ho, hum.

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                  Really? Hm. I tend to assume that the only reason to derby a car is if it isn't any good for anything else, which means it's got to be pretty far gone as far as being a restification candidate. Ho, hum.
                  I think someone like this does it more for the money I'd assume? Unlike me you will only destroy a car when it is way past being road worthy.
                  2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                  2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                  2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                  1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

lol

Did occur to me that the tailgates may be of interest to people if they still work. 3-way tailgates have got to be Panther wagons' least reliable feature.

Comment

My friends kids derby - they derby for fun. Quite a rush I gather.

Pete
                      For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                      1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                      1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

just a couple of reply's,
                        i live in city of tonawanda ny
                        there is zero rust on these,
                        baby blue from south carolina,
                        tan with spoiler, new jersey
                        white with white tires philly pa
                        one more coming up
                        i have to go to sebring fla and get another one
                        i have 15 of the mgm, fcv, and wagons

rusty ones dont hold up.
                        read this link.
                        http://www.halfbakedschemes.com/word...se-of-a-wagon/

http://tonawanda-news.com/local/x177...-to-crash-cars

i looked at all of your cars and they are amazing.
                        im thinking of driving one or 2 of mine.
                        maybe a ltc, mgm, and a wagon
                        i like the way you guys have made them, dressed them up

Comment

LOL - so all of those cars are in better condition than any of mine? Guess I need to consider some wheeling-and-dealing at some point down the road!

Comment

when you strip these cars, you should keep all the parts in a organized manner and put them up for sale. you never know when someone is gonna need a part in the future. also, the blue gm wagon, is it a 87- car or a 88+?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

You guys running stock small sway bars, heads up, little $, little work, makes a huge difference....

Ach, this all makes me want a wagon. As bad as spring motorcycle fever.

Pete
                              For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                              1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                              1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

Working...
                              X