351W lower, E7TE heads, Explorer Cam, Nitrous Plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

351W lower, E7TE heads, Explorer Cam, Nitrous Plates

A Roller cam 95 truck engine followed me home tonight. I have the E7TE heads with 1/2" head bolt holes for a 351 and the complete truck intake. I figured someone may want to use the lower for a creative build. The E7 heads will still work in a 302. You can use the stepped bolts or washers or run them as is like Ford did with the GT40 heads on the 96-97 Explorer motors with a mild build. Ford used plain old 7/16 bolts with the 1/2" GT40 bolt holes. The cam from this engine is the same cam used in Explorers.
    If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM....

Originally posted by Mercracer View Post
    A Roller cam 95 truck engine followed me home tonight. I have the E7TE heads with 1/2" head bolt holes for a 351 and the complete truck intake. I figured someone may want to use the lower for a creative build. The E7 heads will still work in a 302. You can use the stepped bolts or washers or run them as is like Ford did with the GT40 heads on the 96-97 Explorer motors with a mild build. Ford used plain old 7/16 bolts with the 1/2" GT40 bolt holes. The cam from this engine is the same cam used in Explorers.
    If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM....
    drop in a Ho cam and put lightning goodies on it lol
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
      drop in a Ho cam and put lightning goodies on it lol
      Lol is right....

Ford rates the block at 600HP. I will be pushing that limit by the time I get done spraying it...

Comment

I forgot to mention that I have 2 Big Shot nitrous plates available also. These mount between the upper and lower intakes. 1 is the standard HO pattern and the other is the GT40 pattern.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercracer View Post
          I forgot to mention that I have 2 Big Shot nitrous plates available also. These mount between the upper and lower intakes. 1 is the standard HO pattern and the other is the GT40 pattern.
          sweet mang!
          89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Working...
          X