Auto Rx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Rx

Well I changed the oil and filter in the vic today and added the bottle of auto rx that I got off their site. Everyone swears by it and many with vics have had success. My vic only has 88k on it but it was a detectives car before so there is probably tons of running hours on it. So After 1500 miles I will change the oil and cut the oil filter open to see the crap it got out. I will have pics of it for ya guys to show you what it does. Also with those pics of the filter I will have new pics of the vic and you guys will see what I will have done with my taillights. It will be cool, I'm doing them this weekend but I'm not telling what I'm going to be doing to them. You guys will have to wait. :evil: Anyone else on here tried this auto rx stuff? Lots on the other site like it. We will see if it is worth the $25 I paid for it.
    2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

What brand of oil do you run?
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

he should be using a non synthetic while using the auto-rx

2000 HPP Mods
      15.2 @ 89.13mph-1/4 mile
      9.73 @ 72.01mph-1/8 mile

Comment

I usually run Motorcraft syn-blend but I saw that you can't use synthetic so I put in pain ol Valvoline.

Comment

I have used Auto-Rx for the past 4 years first in a 1992 Grand Marquis it had a rear main seal leak with over 100,000 miles I used 2 applactions the seal stopped leaking in about 2,000 miles and still dont leak.

Comment

Hmmmm,I have my doubts but anyway ¿where are those pics you say to show the results of that RX thing?

ATT.SNIPER 308. :confused:
            MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Sniper308,

I have been using Auto-Rx in the van for 2 years. Auto-Rx has stopped an oil leak during this time and I was curious to see for myself just how clean the engine was so I had decided to pull the valve cover. I was not all that surprised at just how clean the engine is considering that the Van has 185,000 miles on it because I knew what the product was capable of doing. The discoloration of the valves is not varnish or sludge it is just that the metal has turned a darker color.

Last week someone rear ended the van and it was a total loss.

http://www.gordonramseygraphics.com/...e_caravan.html

Comment

Re: Auto Rx

Originally posted by zwack88
                Well I changed the oil and filter in the vic today and added the bottle of auto rx that I got off their site. Everyone swears by it and many with vics have had success. My vic only has 88k on it but it was a detectives car before so there is probably tons of running hours on it. So After 1500 miles I will change the oil and cut the oil filter open to see the crap it got out. I will have pics of it for ya guys to show you what it does. Also with those pics of the filter I will have new pics of the vic and you guys will see what I will have done with my taillights. It will be cool, I'm doing them this weekend but I'm not telling what I'm going to be doing to them. You guys will have to wait. :evil: Anyone else on here tried this auto rx stuff? Lots on the other site like it. We will see if it is worth the $25 I paid for it.

Zwack88,

If you need more Auto-Rx now might be a good time to purchase it they have a Christmas Special on and when you check out use the below coupon number below.

2 Bottles $22.97 ea. ($2 off)
                3 Bottles $21.97 ea. ($3 off)
                4 Bottles $20.97 ea. ($4 off)
                5 Bottles $19.97 ea. ($5 off)
                6 Bottles $18.97 ea. ($6 off) Best Deal!

Please use coupon code, ARXH5, to get your holiday discount.
                Note: This offer expires on Dec. 24, 2005.

Comment

Zwack88,

How is the Auto-Rx usage going?

Comment

Its going good. I have probably put 50 miles on her since winter but the streets are finally clear so I'm driving her again. 200 miles till I do the rinsing phase.

Comment

Originally posted by zwack88
                      Its going good. I have probably put 50 miles on her since winter but the streets are finally clear so I'm driving her again. 200 miles till I do the rinsing phase.
                      Zwack88,

Auto-Rx is a good product It not only removes sludge it also cleans ring packs. I have used this product on different engines for the past four years.
                      The first time I used Auto-Rx I did not follow the instructions and had to do it all over again. With Auto-Rx it takes miles and time but it is worth it when you are finished good luck keep us posted.

Comment

But what if the dirt is keeping your motor together? Is it good then?

Good Day
                        1993 GM LS 244K
                        29.5mm PI front bar, ENS greaseable bushings, 21mm rear bar, ENS bushings, endlinks. Black steelies, center caps. Stewart-Warner mechanical oil pressure guage. K&N filter

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII 144K
                        All airbags are now coils/struts. Junk tranny, motor donor car

Mercury Owners Group

If you don\'t like what I have to type, don\'t read it. It is only my opinion, nothing more.

Comment

lol, i'm gonna have to try this stuff in the isuzu as soon as i get cash together for a couple bottles. not that its pertinent info here, but isuzu for some reason on the 98+ 3.2's redesigned the rings with smaller holes :drug: oil burning is a common problem on the newer 3.2's than the 97's because the 97 had alrger holes in the rings. :drug: :drug: :drug:
                          Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

My car has def. become even more smoother running. If it wasn't for my pipes I wouldn't know if it was on or not. LOL

Comment

They sell this stuff at autozone?
                              =embharris
                              AIM: Embharris1984
                              Looking for Polished steel or chrome rocker panel set for a \'94

Comment

Working...
                              X