Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, the wagon is gonna be off the road as of today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the wagon is gonna be off the road as of today...

To get the new motor installed :slug:

:slug: :rock: :banana: :evil:
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Yay!

Make sure to take pics
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

meh..pics..

Well, got some done today. Not much. Pulled the rad out, the upper intake, some of the trans/engine bolts, the alt and ps pump.
      Found that the intake manifold is really nasty. The runners all really gummed up and the injector bosses are clogged almost to the point of blocking the injectors. Also found that the one bank of injectors are the newer style and the others are the original. Kinda wierd.

Comment

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

nice sounds like what I'm doing to my Towncar 5.0. My lower intake was disgusting, so i bought a new one off ebay for $25 bucks lol
          1989 Lincoln Town Car - "Anabelle" - Original block, .030 over with SpeedPro pistons, rods fitted with ARP hardware, FRPP +volume oil pump, GT-40 3bar heads, Crane 1.72 rockers, 89' Fox cam, 93' Cobra lower intake, Explorer upper and 65mm TB, 93' Lightning EGR spacer, K&N intake kit from a 4.0L Ranger, 19lb/hr injectors w/ 87 Mark VII ECM, cat/smog deletes, Big Brake conversion, 3.55 K-Code Trac-Lok/Disc brake rear axle, CVPI LCA's w/1" sway bar in rear, wagon front sway bar, BBK 2.5" off-road H-Pipe, Flowmaster super 40s, HPP wheels, 3G alternator w/LMR.com wiring kit, gear reduction starter conversion, Best 1/4 time: 16.0 @ 85mph.

Comment

I coulda sent a perfectly clean lower to you for shipping....I have a bunchj of lowers and HO uppers...

Comment

Working...
            X