hardened pushrods
    eagle crank
    ross racing pistons
    comp cams XE258
    billet distro
    MSD ignition

in addition to 3.93 gears, and a 6 speed TCI trans with a 2300 stall

i think it would make some nasty power.
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Just windsors?
    Town Coupe [X]
    Mark VI [ ]
    Grand Marquis Coupe [ ]
    Crown Victoria Coupe
    [ ]

Comment

Originally posted by BBMK790 View Post
      Just windsors?
      any ford motor
      89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

aluminum 351 based stroker, Yates SC-1 heads, belt driven, Hogan intake, 100mm turbo, Richmond 6-speed tranny
        http://secondhandracing.com/Home.aspx
        http://secondhandradio.com/

R.I.P. Jason P Harrill 6-12-06

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=5634

Comment

twin turbo (67mm) 331 with TF heads, intake, and a custom grind cam, with a tremec six speed
          Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
          New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Dart 408, with internals able to handle 1000+, TEA ported 225 twisted wedge heads, efi super Vic with a eddy elbow and a 90mm tb, custom grind cam, supporting fuel system, a nice managment system, and a 91mm turbo hanging off the front of course . A nice 6 speed of some sort on the back, and a 9" with all the goodies finishing it off.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
            Big plans

Comment

Turbo 402 with a blow thru system. Either twins or massive single. Forged internals, 1000 CFM carb, 351c CHI aluminum heads and adapters and a 351c dual plane.
              Town Coupe [X]
              Mark VI [ ]
              Grand Marquis Coupe [ ]
              Crown Victoria Coupe
              [ ]

Comment

A turbo GT40 drivetrain...Or the Konigsegg version of the ford mod motor they use in their cars....

In the real world, some mild porting on my 96 GT40's and explorer intake, and a M90 or M112 blower
                Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

stock 2.3L 4cyl with a K and N air filter. damn, i can feel the dark ponies now

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                  1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                  1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                  2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                  2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
                    stock 2.3L 4cyl with a K and N air filter. damn, i can feel the dark ponies now
                    I was at one time contemplating a race panther build using the 2.3T parts I have.
                    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Dart based 302 block, 4 barrel cleveland heads, h beam rods, forged 9:1 pistons, 2 big ass holleys and a 6-71 blower. Maybe 8-71. Still need to do lots more research on this though.
                      1989 Grand Marquis LS
                      flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

I don't want a race car, but I'd like a bit of a sleeper. 400hp wouldn't be hard with an EFI 351w, and a 200 shot would be fun to scare rice with. A built AOD and 4.10s or so out back

It would have 3.8 badges on the fenders and all of the granny trim.
                        Last edited by 1990LTD; 01-05-2011, 06:13 AM.
                        sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

my 88 in all it's beater glory... built 351w (400hp... ish)... new suspension parts (bushings, sways, little stiffer springs), big brakes swap, 3.73 locker rear, wide steelies with cheapo hubcaps and decent tread.

or... same car/engine with lift to clear 4x4 drive installation and some diamond plate bumpers

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                          X