one HPP wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one HPP wheel

I need one 16" HPP wheel as seen on this red monstrosity.

Cars only got 3. I really have no idea what it would cost to ship something the size of a wheel so we'll have to play it by ear.
    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Gimme your 3 I'll take them and you can have 3 of my steelies!!

But in all seriousness, it'll probably be a pretty penny especially since you're in Canada mang.

WHOA what happened to the windshield!!!!???
    Last edited by 86VickyLX; 01-07-2011, 05:49 PM. Reason: Windshield

Comment

cinderblock while it was parked, waiting to go back on the road. it's the reason i got the car for a hundred bucks
      sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

gimme gimme gimme
        sigpic

Comment

What the hell, there are two HPP styles then! How annoying! Allow me to support this with pics!

Comment

Your set is the style above like the 1992 Touring Sedan HPPs.

Whereas this set, also the style I found in the junkyard and on Scott's Grand Marquis.

My only conclusion is, that there are two styles, yours being an older style.

Do you see the difference?
            If not let me explain
            Yes they do look similar, and yes they both are 16" wheels however, look at the center. The first picture (the '92 and your '95) has a 5 point star shape, with 2 extra ribs pointing out.

Look at the second picture. The 5 point star shape again, but no extra ribs.
            Last edited by 86VickyLX; 05-14-2011, 04:21 PM.

Comment

hey, look at that. neat! thanks
              sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, I was going nuts up at Scott's because they apparently have two styles of LSC wheels. Same style differences, but different wheel offsets or something, so they won't work on our cars without spacers.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this info with us.
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Some people don't care about the small differences, but I do. I won't name any names, but I thought I'd add that information for the people who care, or might care...

Comment

I do - Says the guy with 3 alloys and 1 steelie
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
                        I do - Says the guy with 3 alloys and 1 steelie
                        you don't have a choice. Neither do I.

Comment

I could have run matching lacey spokes in the front and HPPS in the rear but nah I'll wait for a matching 4th hpp wheel
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X