Need 1990 Crown Vic rear quarter panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need 1990 Crown Vic rear quarter panel

I have a 1990 Crown Vic sedan, which I need the driver’s side rear quarter panel for. I have looked around in Kansas and every junkyard says they have crushed their older cars. So if anyone has one they would sell me, or know of a source for one I would appreciate it. I basically need from the door back to the bumper and from around top or better of the gas door. Minor damage ok.
    Thanks
    Internal combustion of all types is a mechanical symphony, but it is the primordial roar of a V-8 that stirs a man's savage soul.

I can get you a good rear quarter, if your willing to pay for the total cost involved, which won't be cheap. I just recently did this for a guy on one of the other forums I am on, and it was around $350 total. I will have to build a full-size crate to ship it in for protection though, which runs up the cost. Last time the crate was $50 to build, and ended up costing around $160 to ship. + the cost of the quarter $40, and my finders/time fee.

Would be cheaper to find your own QP of course, but I'm willing to help you out for a cost, if you really need it. I can go cut one off a nice Box CV for you right now, but it will take me a little while to get it shipped out to you, as I'm very busy this time of year. Lmk.

Comment

http://www.autobidmaster.com/carfind...ANSAS_CITY_KS/

I've never purchased a car from these guys, but buying an entire car like this one might be your best bet. Be careful though, they charge a couple hundred dollars in fees. So a 350 dollar bid might end up costing closer to 550.

sigpic

Comment

Or better yet http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/2111055551.html

sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. All the salvages in my area have crushed all the older cars, so I am having trouble finding one. I had forgotten about craigs list.
          Internal combustion of all types is a mechanical symphony, but it is the primordial roar of a V-8 that stirs a man's savage soul.

Comment

Travel out of state and try your luck getting it with your bare hands. I searched a couple years for pieces I needed and nothing was local. No room near me for pull it yards so I had no choice.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
            X