body plugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

body plugs?

i spent some of the remainder of the afternoon cleaning up the vic(no more pics yet , my digicam is a pos) i mainly vacuumed up all the accumulated leaves and such and i vacuumed the interior and the trunk pan

in the trunk pan were a bunch of screw sized holes that look like they are supposed to be there(i've never had the trunk carpet off a box before ) and i was wondering if there was any way to plug those. some have rust surrounding the holes and as soon as i get the rust in there fixed, i'm gonna primer it and then undercoat it.
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

In the bottom of the trunk area up towards the gas tank? My car has 2 oval holes there with a sheet metal tab that kinda sits there and it has a bunch of this rubbery tar shit as a seal. Pretty shoddy looking but it works I guess. I'd probably locate a rubber plug of some sort for this, Just wire brush around it and paint it so the rust doesn't spread.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
    X