switch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

switch??

Ok guys on my 95 town car the wiper blades work when they want to. The motor seems fine my high beams work but when I turn on the blades until like 10 min later they work when I leave the switch on. I think that it can be the switch??

Originally posted by LTDMike View Post
    Ok guys on my 95 town car the wiper blades work when they want to. The motor seems fine my high beams work but when I turn on the blades until like 10 min later they work when I leave the switch on. I think that it can be the switch??
    Those multifunction switches have been known to be crap. This is in any position that the wipers won't work, or the intermediate speeds?
    If it's the intermediate speeds, I'd be looking at the intermediate wiper control module or whatever the hell it is (controls the not lo/hi speeds of the wipers).

If it's even on the hi and lo settings, then it's the switch, and you will need to replace it.

Comment

Sounds like you need a new magic wand ie multifunction switch.

-ryan s.
      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
      Originally posted by pantera77
      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

The turn signals work, the hazard and even the washer pump works fine. No matter what speed I put the wipers on they don't work.if I leave them on high or whatever speed then when they decide to work they work to the speed that I had left them on

Comment

Originally posted by LTDMike View Post
          The turn signals work, the hazard and even the washer pump works fine. No matter what speed I put the wipers on they don't work.if I leave them on high or whatever speed then when they decide to work they work to the speed that I had left them on
          Yeah that's the switch.

Comment

Working...
          X