Funny CL Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny CL Ad

I have seen this guy try to sell his exploder on CL for a few weeks now. Most of the ads were mundane but today he must've lost it and posted from the heart....

My favorite quote "The motherfucker overheats and when it does it knocks"

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/2169209123.html

Yes, this is a repost. I would like to add that the vehicle is best suited for someone with either mechanical skills or someone that knows a mechanic. I am not one of those people, so I am sorry if I cant explain exactly what is wrong with it. The motherfucker overheats and when it does it knocks. Bottom line, I dont want to mess with it so I will sell it to you and you deal with it. I will sell it to the person that offers the most by 5:30 PM. I have offers for $400, so that means if you send me an E-Mail saying ill give you $399 I will tell you to go screw your self. BUT, if you send me an email telling me you will give me $400 and a sealed tub of Syntha-6 protein powder I will say "YOU HAVE A FUCKEN DEAL!", if no one offers more by 5:30 that is. So let the bidding begin. By the way it DOES NOT have a radio, it needs a headliner, the driver door sticks a bit and if you are still reading this I will tell you that I think the problem is a messed up head gasket, but like I said I am no mechanic, if you buy it and that is not the problem, my fucken bad. It has an orange emergency light in there and a weight bench, you can have both if you buy this beautiful machine. IN FACT, if you buy this TODAY I will throw in the light and weight bench. Thats right for FREE! by the way I would plan on towing the bitch if you dont want a ticket for expired plates and inspection sticker... and if you want to go faster than 45 MPH... messed up head gasket remember? I am tired of looking at this in my driveway so come pick this thing up if you are serious. By the way if you dont have an extra tub of syntha-6 laying around I also like EAS 100% whey protein, or you can just offer me any cash over $400. NOT $400 on the dot, I have received that offer... many times. The point of this is to get it to go higher, not to match someone else. And yes I understand you have $250 cash in your hand and you will pick it up in an hour, but I dont want your $250 I want the next guys $400+. Thank you for your mother fucking time. Have a bad ass day.

I am selling a 1993 Ford Explorer. It starts right up and was a daily driver up until a couple of months ago when I purchased a newer car. The body is in pretty good shape along with the paint. It has Goodyear tires on it, it has a full size spare tire, the original has a slow leak. It does leak fluids and overheats however and starts to knock when it does. I think one of the gaskets on the engine is messed up. The inside is in pretty good shape but needs a new headliner and does not have a radio. If you need better pictures let me know. It is a dark green color. The price is OBO, please E-Mail me with questions.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

lmfao. that guy just made my day.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

That was funny!!
      Former panther owner
      1981 CV 351 4bbl
      1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

how bout this classifieds WIN...

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

that was hysterical marquisman. i lke how the person just rambled on about key factors of the car.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
          -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
          1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

best part is, the guy has a good point! lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
            1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
            1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
            2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
            2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Those are both pretty good!
              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

heh... saw that one on That will buff out the other day... good stuff all the way though.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                Originally posted by gadget73
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Another good one from SATX CL

Cheating Girlfriends 1997 Honda Accord - $1500 (Airport)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Date: 2011-01-29, 3:31PM CST
                  Reply to: sale-a4rha-2187167684@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just bought this car for my girlfriend in November...She decided she can find shady ways to find a newer car...The car has some cosmetic damage, but is in otherwise good shape...Great car for getting around town...158,000 miles with a good strong AC...I will accept all reasonable offers...just want to get this off my hands and go to Vegas........text or call to 210-464-0511, or email...

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Lol focus's arent that bad. Good handling and they have potential. And also an automatic is probably better than a stick for a first car, cuz the kid is just gonna try to pop the clutch all the time to feel like hes in Fast and the Furious or burn it up on steep hills.
                      -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
                      -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Working...
                      X