Box Body wiper washer/coolant overflow tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box Body wiper washer/coolant overflow tank

almost new overflow tank. It was installed in my 88 MGM for about month before I totaled the car. this one has the low washer fluid sensor.

$30 shipped to you
    Attached Files
    2003 Town Car Signature - 3.27 RAR, Dual exhaust and J-mod - SOLD 9/2011
    89 Crown Victoria LX HPP -- SOLD 9/2010
    88 Grand Marquis LS - The Original -- Totaled 5/2006

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

Damn it looks so clean. I want it! but I can't get it right. If it were cheaper maybe! but what part of North Georgia do you live in? I lived there my whole life until 3 years ago!
    "Charleston" the 1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS sedan

Comment

Hmmm I need one considering ive been driving all winter witout a washer pump LOL

Comment

Oh! You have dibs

Comment

all it take is money in my account and its all yours. PM me if you wish to discuss price
          2003 Town Car Signature - 3.27 RAR, Dual exhaust and J-mod - SOLD 9/2011
          89 Crown Victoria LX HPP -- SOLD 9/2010
          88 Grand Marquis LS - The Original -- Totaled 5/2006

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

Comment

if no one else buys it soon i will.
            1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
            1994 MGM GS Montigua
            2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
            2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by 88grandmarq View Post
              all it take is money in my account and its all yours. PM me if you wish to discuss price
              Alrite.. Im waiting on my next big check.. Cus all the ones im finding in the junk yard are all fucked up and nasty and Thanks tyler hubbard2003 LOL: its been a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by chitownvic View Post
                Alrite.. Im waiting on my next big check.. Cus all the ones im finding in the junk yard are all fucked up and nasty and Thanks tyler hubbard2003 LOL: its been a challenge
                What'd I do? hahah I just don't want all the crap that's in mine in my cooling system. Rust, oil, sludge.. I don't don't even know :p Sorry! It's all yours. I'll just figure out a way to clean mine?

Comment

take it out of the car and clean it.

1994 MGM GS Montigua
                  2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

can you remove the top?
                    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
                      can you remove the top?
                      im almost positive you cant

1994 MGM GS Montigua
                      2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

yes, you can remove the top. It's just pressed on. It may be a bitch to get moving, but once you have one lip up, it's pretty easy to get the rest up.

depending on how old it is. The newer ones were sonic welded together I think. Not sure when the split was made. The one that was in my 82 Mark was easy off lid. The one in my 88... not so much.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

top was glued from the factory

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

guess the glue rotted off of the one that used to be in my Mark then.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            Originally posted by gadget73
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                            X