Box Body glove box latch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box Body glove box latch

working glove box latch/lock that came out of a parts car. mounting clip included.

$5 and I mail it to you.
    Attached Files
    2003 Town Car Signature - 3.27 RAR, Dual exhaust and J-mod - SOLD 9/2011
    89 Crown Victoria LX HPP -- SOLD 9/2010
    88 Grand Marquis LS - The Original -- Totaled 5/2006

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

Bump... still for sale

I rebuild AOD/AODE/4R70W/4R75E transmissions....Check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/North...48414635312478

Comment

Does it come with a key??????

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

nope... no key

Comment

Too bad - probably not worth it to have a key made unless you are using it without one. MB

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

typically the glove box is keyed the same as the door and truck, so there is no separate key for the glove box itself.... However I don't know any one that locks the glove box, I never did. I would think a working glove box Vs. a non working glove box would be an improvement.

Comment

Correct but I was going to get it for a spare. My current one works so it's not a priority.

Comment

Do you know if I can take the out my locking mechanism and put in mine with my own key Thanks

Comment

I'm a little late here

but if you still have the latch, I'll be happy to buy it for $5.00

Comment

Originally posted by V8GrandMarquis View Post
                    Do you know if I can take the out my locking mechanism and put in mine with my own key Thanks
                    Yes you can. I just did one, it was tedious but not that hard...

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Still for sale? I really need it... mine broke a while back on 89. It wouldnt open and i had a couple dollars in the glove box for a pack of cigerates. LOL. So Its destroyed... But if you still have it let me know. I'll be happy to buy it for 5 plus shipping.

Comment

Hi Grandmarq,

tell me where to send you a check, m.o. or Paypal. My glove box won't open and I really need to get it fixed.
                        Thanks,
                        Billybob62

Comment

Working...
                        X