WTB: 79 - 91 town car interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 79 - 91 town car interior

Seats, door cards, etc, let me know what you've got!

I've got a nice set of grey 86 Signature seats that I'd let go of for very reasonable. I have both fronts and both parts of the rear seat. I think I also have the complete set of seat belts, and some of the door panels.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'm interested. Can you post or email pics and prices desired? Thanks.

Comment

I gotta clean the seats up first. They're kinda dusty from sitting in my shed. I'll get you pics sometime next week and you can make me an offer.

Related though, where are you at? I really don't feel like shipping these things.
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

i live near chicago. i can take care of pick up and shipment if it becomes a problem.

Comment

or im going that way in about a month, if you could wait ill bring them back with me to chicago.
            1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
            1994 MGM GS Montigua
            2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
            2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

I'll try and get them cleaned up and send you some pics next week.

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                Ok thanks

Comment

hey gadget, my email is protegegarage@gmail.com whenever you want to send photos. thanks kindly.

Comment

honestly I've been lazy and haven't even been out there in a week. Its cold and shitty out, and frankly I haven't felt like doing a damn thing. If I can get myself motivated to get something done, I'll try to get you some pics. Sorry, just haven't been feeling up to doing much in the last week or so.

Comment

honestly I've been lazy and haven't even been out there in a week. Its cold and shitty out, and frankly I haven't felt like doing a damn thing. If I can get myself motivated to get something done, I'll try to get you some pics. Sorry, just haven't been feeling up to doing much in the last week or so.
                      join the club, the last few days especially have sucked. headaches FTL.

i dont get anything done...
                      1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
                      1994 MGM GS Montigua
                      2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
                      2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

It's ok. We had the worst snow in 12 years here so I'm not worried about it. When you get time let me know.

Comment

Working...
                        X