Tuff Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuff Stuff

Anyone here use a product called Tuff Stuff? Its a foaming cleanser that Oldschool introduced me to. He did a spot on the discolored trim around the headliner area and you could literally see the years of smoke and tar running off it. I've used Fantastic, fast orange and greased lightning on this stuff several times trying to get that discoloration out. A second application and some light scrubbing with a brush and its several shades lighter than it was. We also did the carpet on the lower part of my door panel and the stains are gone. I popped the horn button off the car and its also changed color after cleaning. So anyway, if you haven't tried this stuff, give it a shot. I picked up the can at Wal Mart for about $3, and so far I'm impressed.

I also did a quick test spot on leather, and it works on that too. I have the old seat from the car sitting here and it made it a shade or so lighter. It will need to be re-conditioned after cleaning tho as it made it rather dull looking.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

hmmmmmm I am going to wal-mart tomorrow, may have to snag me some of that! :evil:
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

i'll have to grab a can this week too, plus i got my walmart 10% discount, for the shit those fuckers put us through it should be 50%
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by evilcrownvic
        i'll have to grab a can this week too, plus i got my walmart 10% discount, for the shit those fuckers put us through it should be 50%
        Yea, 10% is sad. What's worse is they give you the 10% off BEFORE tax, so ya really get shit. :drug:
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

I use it at work. I like it!
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I did the steering wheel today on my lunch break. Its all grey again. No more perma-grime. I need to find my small plastic scrub brush. I bought one for doing the turbines and it would be perfect for the finger grips around the wheel. Just have to figure out where I put it.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

use and old toothbrush

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
              X