For Sale * 1996 Grand Marquis LS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale * 1996 Grand Marquis LS

Posting this for a friend, he is a gentleman in his 70's. He no longer needs or wants the car as his wife just passed away. He took care of it, I know for a fact that the intake manifold has been swapped, its not the plastic one. So I'll lay it all out; its a 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, has approx 102k, leather interior and cassette player. I believe its originally a southern car, I know he purchased the car in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and the dealer sticker is still on the back. Currently driven, registered and inspected. The only issues it has is the chrome on the grille is peeling off and the A/C does not work, he was told it needs a module of some sort. That is basically all I know about the car, if anyone has any questions let me know and I will do my best to get an answer. It is located in Swanzey, NH. I only have one picture of it as of now, which I took with my cell. He is asking $2500 OBRO

Last edited by 87DeuceVic; 02-20-2011, 02:04 PM.
    -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
    -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

NEW PRICE $2000 FIRM

Bump
    -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
    -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Working...
    X