WTB: HO cam and Mark VII Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: HO cam and Mark VII Computer

Like the title says, I'm popping the heads off my Exploder tomorrow and can't swap it in until I get an HO cam and Mark VII computer. The sooner the better!
    1992 CVLX. 5.0 HO/GT40P/T5/3.73/trak-lok with bolt ons. 02 front CVPI setup, rear HPP setup, CVPI shocks around, F250 radiator, e-fans, and the power of 3G. 15.92@89mph, 2.4 60', 4700' elevation (5500' DA) with 3.08 open rear and the old oil chugging 289. RIP.

for my own build: why the mark vii computer?
    (i.e., do I want one too?)

Comment

pm sent
      89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by BerniniCaCO3 View Post
        for my own build: why the mark vii computer?
        (i.e., do I want one too?)
        to keep cruise
        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Maybe I don't need the MKVII EEC now, it seems that my '92 has a standalone cruise control. More to come. . .
          1992 CVLX. 5.0 HO/GT40P/T5/3.73/trak-lok with bolt ons. 02 front CVPI setup, rear HPP setup, CVPI shocks around, F250 radiator, e-fans, and the power of 3G. 15.92@89mph, 2.4 60', 4700' elevation (5500' DA) with 3.08 open rear and the old oil chugging 289. RIP.

Comment

Automatic ECMs rock anyways. More timing at lower RPMS...
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I have a mustang automatic HO computer I can sell you if interested.
              Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
              New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

I'm going to attempt to use my '95 auto ECU that I have, I just ordered a 94 MAF for it. I've got the pinouts on the ECU and it's supported by Moates. Only challenge will be locating a cheap distributor and ignition module from a 94-95 with pigtails, i.e. junkyard. Those bastards are unicorns and I don't have much time left to get lucky. Seems every part of my car is made of unicorn meat.

Comment

Working...
                X