Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 Lincoln Mk7 LSC $800 bucks in PA

http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=110911

I have for sale an 89 Lincoln Mark VII Lsc. I originally bought this car for the motor for my vert, but due to a fortunate deal and the fact I just couldnt cut this car up it is now for sale. Car has been sitting a couple years but runs great and is drivable. Car was parked because trans started slipping. The car is rusty underneath from sitting but not through or terrible. I drove the car 20 miles home from the friend I bought it from and it ran like a top, no smoke or noises, air suspension worked great, everything worked including sunroof(except passenger power window) but trans did slip out of overdrive easily and reverse takes a few seconds to engage. Car has power everything, power sunroof, like new tires, BEAUTIFUL set of LSC wheels, 4 wheel discs, and ABS. The passenger power window doesnt work, the trans slips, the rear window leaks water and the radio is missing. Car has roughly 124,000 miles on it. I am asking $800 for it. It has a clean title signed by the previous owners. Thanks Bill. email at thepetersons517@msn.com

Could be a good deal for someone if they have a spare transmission.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Sounds just like the POS MK7 I owned.

On a side note there was an all black SE MK7 for sale a few streets down from me. I wonder if it's still there. It looked semi clean.
    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

i know where there is known good trans for that.
      89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Emailed
        Town Coupe [X]
        Mark VI [ ]
        Grand Marquis Coupe [ ]
        Crown Victoria Coupe
        [ ]

Comment

Good luck mang.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
          X