Random stuff ohms to the starting circuitry with 500 ohms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random stuff ohms to the starting circuitry with 500 ohms

So I've got this yellow/green wire on an 8 pin connector in the fender of my car that, for the life of me, I cannot find the purpose of. It lead directly to the EFI harness, but I no longer have an EFI harness to trace it to. It leads to the harness that wraps all around up to the fuse/relay box near the battery. I though the starter seemed like a good thing to try, and I get 500 ohms from the wire at the driver's fender to the single wire disconnect at the battery for the starter solenoid. I also get 500 ohms at the red/green wire that energizes the starter solenoid. I also get 500 ohms at a bunch of wires on the ABS computer connector (which is empty, fuck ABS) None of this is reflected in the stickied diagram and I'm starting to lose my mind.
    1992 CVLX. 5.0 HO/GT40P/T5/3.73/trak-lok with bolt ons. 02 front CVPI setup, rear HPP setup, CVPI shocks around, F250 radiator, e-fans, and the power of 3G. 15.92@89mph, 2.4 60', 4700' elevation (5500' DA) with 3.08 open rear and the old oil chugging 289. RIP.
Working...
X