WTB: Lincoln Continental/Mark VI Front Turn Signal Lense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Lincoln Continental/Mark VI Front Turn Signal Lense

I need the Passenger Side (RH) Front Turn Signal Lense, for an '80 Lincoln Continental Mark VI.

The lense can be found on:

80-83 Mark VI
    80-82 Continental & Town Coupe
    80-84 Towncar

I am willing to pay up to $250 for a used Lense, that is totally clear w/ No Stress Cracks. Or up to $500 for an NOS Lense.

A pic of the Lense. Look at the DS one for a better view.

Comment

Did you try these companies yet

www.lincolnlandinc.com

www.bakersauto.com
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

if they have any... let me know. I may order a pair for myself since mine are clear, but cracked.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Nice, thx for the links, I'm gonna contact them both and see what they have to say. Will let you know if anything pans out Sly.

Comment

i have one in my yard mang, not sure of condish,but ill get up there and take a look soon as the damn snow goes away again
            89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Sweet, If the PS one is totally clear and stress crack free, snatch it up!

E-mailed both those companies, neither have gotten back to me yet. I'm willing to bet that they won't. It's easier to find parts for the Mark III, than it is for this car.

Comment

:bump: for one of the rarest/hardest to find turn signal lenses ever.

Never heard a peep back from either of those companys, that is saying something right there.

Comment

Lame that they didn't e-mail you back. I guess you have to be persistent with them...Calling is probably your best bet because they probably get tons of e-mails for parts requests.
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                  X