Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tail lights and turn signals dont work 93 grand marquis???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tail lights and turn signals dont work 93 grand marquis???

my tails light dont work on my grand marquis the center light on the back glass lights up but not my tail lights when i hit the brakes what could it be???? and my turn signals stop working the other day?????? any sugestions

CHeck your fuses and relays.
    2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

check for a bad ground for the tails

Comment

Not to sound like an ass, but have you checked the bulbs?
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Moved due to the obvious

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

never mind i found waht it was something very stupid the hazar botton was pressed but the light were not flashing so i press it again and i got my tail light back and my blinkers and my hazars work too ....thanks to my wife she found the problem

Comment

See women ARE good for something!

Comment

For future reference if the lights do act wierd its usually the turnsignal switch or the LCM (lighting control module) The newer cars have a computer not a relay that controls all the lighting on these cars. They often go bad.
                Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
                X