Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this ain't gonna be easy i'm guessing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this ain't gonna be easy i'm guessing...

so according to my neighbor, who does this for a living, my rear quarter panel damage can't really be fixed, but would need to be replaced.

what are the odds that i can find a donor wagon to chop the rear out of??

d@mn.

There must be some great ones about 600 miles south of you, and on down to AZ/Mexico border. Ones that have never seen snow, or salt, or humidity.
    sigpic
    2009 GM, 45,000 miles
    ADDCO Sway Bars, METCO Control arms & Watts link, KYB CVPI shocks, 3.27 Track Lock, GT500 wheels, Eagle F1 Supercar tires, Walker dual exhaust, AFE Cold Air intake, ADTR ported upper manifold, Stillen Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Hypertech Programmer, 93 tune.

Comment

yea have one shipped out of arizona......gonna cost some bucks, but you just cant go out and buy a brand new colony park

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
      X