• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding a part

Need help finding a part for a 1991 Mercury Grand Marquis
    I'm looking for ALL 4 Window Glass Run's
    I think the part # for the front door's are e8az5421596a
    AND I think the Rear is foaz5425766a

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME Please let me know ASAP I REALLY NEED THEM BAD!
    Thanks
    Mike
    Last edited by 99 Unit; 04-07-2011, 10:35 AM. Reason: spelling

Originally posted by 99 Unit View Post
    Need help finding a part for a 1991 Mercury Grand Marquis
    I'm looking for ALL 4 Window Glass Run's
    I think the part # for the front door's are e8az5421596a
    AND I think the Rear is foaz5425766a

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME Please let me know ASAP I REALLY NEED THEM BAD!
    Thanks
    Mike
    What do you need? All of the glass? I don't know if you can remove the rear 'vent' windows or not. Shipping glass kinda sucks too. You should try a junkyard.

Comment

What you need is this WC 33-96 from http://www.metrommp.com/

Not gonna fine new pieces and if you do expect to pay 100+ a piece like I did.

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
      What do you need? All of the glass? I don't know if you can remove the rear 'vent' windows or not. Shipping glass kinda sucks too. You should try a junkyard.
      What are you talking about?
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I need the window channel ONLY for all 4 doors not the glass

Comment

[QUOTE=87gtVIC;616536]What you need is this WC 33-96 from http://www.metrommp.com/

if i have to pay that then it is what it is
          can you help me fine what i need
          if so can you email me the info
          thanks
          mike

Comment

[QUOTE=87gtVIC;616536]What you need is this WC 33-96 from http://www.metrommp.com/

I went on there and i cant fine what you are talking about wc33-96

Comment

Go to the other weatherstripping thread you posted in and look for the directions to access that part. I have that part on my Crown Victoria and it is great. Others have used it as well.
              ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Are you parting that one out ? if so let me know

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                  Go to the other weatherstripping thread you posted in and look for the directions to access that part. I have that part on my Crown Victoria and it is great. Others have used it as well.
                  I dont think we are talking about the same thing

Comment

are you talking about the guides that the glass rides in that goes around the edge of the window and down into the doors?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                    Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Mike,

Local guy here (O'Hare), Pick N Pull Summit (63rd/Archer(Rt. 171)) Has an 86. Hammond location (US 41/Indiana Toll road) Has an 85 87 and 2 91's in the yard as of right now. If you cant find the stuff anywhere else, maybe one of these cars has it.

George
                      1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                        are you talking about the guides that the glass rides in that goes around the edge of the window and down into the doors?
                        yes

Comment

Originally posted by Georges86 View Post
                          Mike,

Local guy here (O'Hare), Pick N Pull Summit (63rd/Archer(Rt. 171)) Has an 86. Hammond location (US 41/Indiana Toll road) Has an 85 87 and 2 91's in the yard as of right now. If you cant find the stuff anywhere else, maybe one of these cars has it.

George
                          COOL BEANS
                          I was hoping to get new ones i just had my car repainted and i did not save the old ones at all

Comment

Originally posted by 99 Unit View Post
                            I dont think we are talking about the same thing
                            We are talking about the same thing.

This is the thread you posted in asking about the window channel felts/weatherstripping:

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...ther-stripping

Here are the instructions to access the part number you need:

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...l=1#post524449

Here is your post in that same thread:

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...l=1#post616515

If you went through painting your vehicle it would be nicer to treat it to nice new flexible and pliable pieces.
                            ~David~

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                              We are talking about the same thing.

This is the thread you posted in asking about the window channel felts/weatherstripping:

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...ther-stripping

Here are the instructions to access the part number you need:

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...l=1#post524449

Here is your post in that same thread:

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...l=1#post616515

If you went through painting your vehicle it would be nicer to treat it to nice new flexible and pliable pieces.
                              I hear you. The car is a 1982 ford LTD I payed $850 for the car last sept and im now about $12000.00 into it right now

Comment

Working...
                              X