Here's the latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the latest

Havent been on in a while, just going to drop a line on what i've done to the vic recently. Swapped intake from the regular edelbrock performer to the perfomer rpm. Now the intake rpm range matches the e3o3 rpm range for power. Havent made it to the track since the swap so no new times yet. Have also cleaned up under the hood by removing unused wiring and using more wire loom. Will let yall know when i make it to the track again.

2011 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition
    Dual Exhaust w/ AP XLerator mufflers and 3 1/2" tips, Eibach 1" rear sway bar, Pioneer Head unit and speakers, 17X8 Drag DR-72 wheels

RIP 1984 2Dr Crown Vic "The Millennium Falcon"
    Carbed 5.0 HO w/nitrous , Performer RPM intake, GT40P heads, E303 cam, FRP Shorties, FRP 9mm plug wires, Off-Road H-pipe, Magnaflow round mufflers, 2000 rpm stall
    NA-15.78@91.21, 80hp shot-14.48@96.21

How's it feel with the new intake?

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
    Big plans

Comment

Originally posted by 1980c10 View Post
      How's it feel with the new intake?
      It's noticably stronger above 3000rpm. I've pushed it to 6000rpm in 2nd gear and it's a real rush with the rear of the car squatting and the front rising till you let out of it! Can feel the same thing on a normal OD to 3rd downshift. It also changed the exhaust tone since the engine breathes better.

2011 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition
      Dual Exhaust w/ AP XLerator mufflers and 3 1/2" tips, Eibach 1" rear sway bar, Pioneer Head unit and speakers, 17X8 Drag DR-72 wheels

RIP 1984 2Dr Crown Vic "The Millennium Falcon"
      Carbed 5.0 HO w/nitrous , Performer RPM intake, GT40P heads, E303 cam, FRP Shorties, FRP 9mm plug wires, Off-Road H-pipe, Magnaflow round mufflers, 2000 rpm stall
      NA-15.78@91.21, 80hp shot-14.48@96.21

Comment

Working...
      X