Interchangeable bodys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interchangeable bodys

From what years can the Crown Victoria and Grand Marquis be interchanged? I like the 1995-1997 Vic rear lights. Can maybe a Marauder front end be put on it?
    Town Coupe [X]
    Mark VI [ ]
    Grand Marquis Coupe [ ]
    Crown Victoria Coupe
    [ ]

95-97 Crown vics are nothing like an 03-04 grand marquis or a marauder. Only the 02 and up will be able to interchange some body parts, not sure if crown vics will also be able to use the marauder front but probably
    79 Grand Marquis

Comment

I think the front will interchange, but you'll need the fenders and hood as well.

I think the real interchange years are 79-87, 88-91, 92-97, 98-02, 03+ for body panels... and the rears only really count after 98 between vic and grand marquis. Before that, you gotta stay within the particular model for the most part.

there is a thread around here that has this info... but hell if I can find it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
      Originally posted by gadget73
      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
      Originally posted by dmccaig
      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Read this thread:

http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...gablilty-guide
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
          That clears everything up

Thanks
          Town Coupe [X]
          Mark VI [ ]
          Grand Marquis Coupe [ ]
          Crown Victoria Coupe
          [ ]

Comment

Not to thread jack, but what headliners fit with what? I'd have to assume almost anything will fit. What will fit a 98 GM?
            1998 Mercury Grand Marquis 131k~ true duals, 2nd cat removed, H-pipe, Xcelerator Turbo mufflers, PI Manifold, 180* Tstat, K&N drop-in.
            1985 VW Vanagon 70k~

Comment

Working...
            X