repairing a dent on the front fender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

repairing a dent on the front fender

my drivers side fender has aa dent right where the header panel meets up with the fender. (this is also where the header panel is broke lol. can i pop that out when the header panel is removed or do i have to remove the fender o pop it out. i figure pop it out and repaint the area
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

You might get some access to it when the header is removed. I haven't had one off, so I'm not 100% sure.
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

If the dent is in the joint of the headder and fender . The header will have to be removed to properly fix the dent

Comment

Originally posted by Chachi
        If the dent is in the joint of the headder and fender . The header will have to be removed to properly fix the dent
        so i can pop/punch it out when i remove the header panel is what you're saying. removing box fenders is a bitch lol
        Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by evilcrownvic
          Originally posted by Chachi
          so i can pop/punch it out when i remove the header panel is what you're saying. removing box fenders is a bitch lol
          this depends on your abilities to fix a dent

Comment

Working...
          X