Need seat belts for Rear side by side wagon seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need seat belts for Rear side by side wagon seats

Basically when I bought the wagon it had the fold out seats but no seat belts and I don't want anybody back there until I get the seat belts. I'm really looking for anything I have a red interior but the seats back there are brown so if someone wants brown seats and have red ones I'll trade as well. But I really want those belts and for cheap if possible. I'm located in Northern VA.
    =====_____
    /__l_l_,\____\,___
    l_(o)l_l__l(o)[o]llllll[o]

That was where you put your less important kids. :p
    Just kidding.

But in all seriousness I don't think they ever had seatbelts back there. Then again I'm not a wagon guy.

Comment

Lol that's awesome!!! Anyways though the first wagon I had, had the seat belts but even on the stationwagon forums everyone got rid of theirs' for sound systems or storage... :/
      =====_____
      /__l_l_,\____\,___
      l_(o)l_l__l(o)[o]llllll[o]

Comment

Ok, I stand corrected. I'll check the yards for wagons with red interiors.

Comment

Might have some in pale blue from a 1990 Mark VII. Will check on Saturday to see if I pulled them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowser1989 View Post
            Basically when I bought the wagon it had the fold out seats but no seat belts and I don't want anybody back there until I get the seat belts. I'm really looking for anything I have a red interior but the seats back there are brown so if someone wants brown seats and have red ones I'll trade as well. But I really want those belts and for cheap if possible. I'm located in Northern VA.
            Have the red ones fr an '87 Colony Park LS. Contact djjsc(at)juno(dot)com for pics/info

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
              That was where you put your less important kids. :p
              Just kidding.

But in all seriousness I don't think they ever had seatbelts back there. Then again I'm not a wagon guy.
              +1 on way-back belts ... my rustbucket '79 came to me with no belts, but I found a couple of seatbelt mounting plates remaining back there when I got rid of the car and (IIRC) removed them along with the seat mounts.

OP, consider trying a normal center belt and see how it fits, if only because center belts are easier to come by. Guessing the proper way-back belt uses a longer buckle end, though.
              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
              X