Manage Attachments Option In PMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manage Attachments Option In PMs

I know I made this suggestion before, and someone gladly accomodated me. However, I'm assuming that this is since the vbulletin update. But the option for adding attachments in PMs has disappeared. Can anyone fix that if possible? Thanks again!
    -John

I made this response before, and I'll say it again: find me information on how, and I'll be happy to do it. vBulletin 4.1 is what we're using currently.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

:nonono: I see your point. Next time there is an update, there should be extensive research before upgrading. Is there a forum for forum versions?

Comment

From what I learned elsewhere, the original coders from vbulleting (upto 3.x) left to do their own thing (don't know if it was disagreement with vbulletin bigger shots or what) but vb v4+ has different coders and the reason as far as I suspect for the mass incompatability with previous iterations and heavy javascript reliance to do pretty near everything... and ugly overall out of the box look.

Alex.

Comment

Working...
        X