'82 Brougham in WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'82 Brougham in WI

Aside from the oil leak and the fact that this car has been exposed to the harsh winters it's pretty nice :p

This ad does scare me a little, since it's kind-of expensive for what it is, although it is a donated car. It makes me a little worried that these cars might be going up in price, and I was planing on adding to my fleet within say the next 5 or so years and I can't afford 2 grand for a car that should be about 750.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1982-...item3a678c88ec

(Gahh, I love the non-leather wraped streering wheel )

sigpic

To be fair, it is a decent car, the underside is a little crusty though.

No way I'd pay 2k for it though. 900? Yeah probably. maybe more but it needs tires, and has that leak. It dosent look like a bad daily driver.

My Vic has almost no scaling underneath (was from Kansas) and I paid 600. Still had to put money into it to get it safe though.
    1986 Mercury Grand Marquis "5.0" (160,000)

2011 Ford Crown Victoria "4.6" (54,000)

2015 Jeep Wrangler JK Willys "3.6" (48,000)

Comment

Too much rust for the cash requested. Keep an eye out for it as they'll probably come down - they usually do! MB

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Still has catalytic converters. Weird.
        2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Look at the interior.. That was garage stored. It did not sit outside in the snow judging by the relatively clean underside either... That is a good price for that car around here. If that vintage GM interested me, I would jump on it.

Comment

Look at the interior.. That was garage stored. It did not sit outside in the snow judging by the relatively clean underside either... That is a good price for that car around here. If that vintage GM interested me, I would jump on it.

Comment

Working...
            X