Waggin' pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waggin' pics

For you waggin' guys that maybe didn't see my pics on the noob page. 1991 LX bought from original family. 200,000 plus miles, still going strong. My three year old loves the third seat!

Before wheels:

After wheels:

1991 CVLX Wagon with 17" Black Bullitts, 1974 AMC Javelin owned since 1985.

now it needs dual exhaust

looks good with the new wheels.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I remember seeing these pics before
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Still looks good. I like the black bullitts. I currently have the anthracite bullitts but am considering going to body color once. The black contrasts nicely with the blue paint.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thanks guys. Duals are in the works. Got the mufflers. Now working on the pipes.
          I am becoming more and more impressed with this car every day. I didn't really need it when I bought it but my wife's car died so it has been pressed into daily driver status(she got my car) and it hasn't missed a beat.
          1991 CVLX Wagon with 17" Black Bullitts, 1974 AMC Javelin owned since 1985.

Comment

Looks real nice!!!! Wish mine looked that good!!!!
            '88' MGM wagon (mine and my sons toy)
            "60" chrysler New Yorker (my project)
            "78" Chevy 1 Ton P/U (yard horse)
            "01" Ford Explorer (wifes DD)
            "93" Chevy Suburban (my DD)

Comment

Looks cool.
              Are they Mustang specific wheels?
              What is the bs?
              Did you need spacers?

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

Working...
              X