'79 Town Car parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'79 Town Car parts

My car was recently vandalized...I'm looking to buy a passenger side turn-signal lens and the chrome trim piece that holds it in place. I have Paypal. The junkyards here don't usually have classic Lincolns sitting around, so that's why I'm looking for help on GMN.
    '79 Continental Town Car
    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
    '94 Crown Victoria

Try Car-Part.com It is a nationwide listing of some of the wrecking yards that have parts for any car. Prices and location are listed . It has been helpful for me as there are few if any good wrecking yards here in Maine. I was lucky to find a NOS front bumper for my 83 GM shipped in for $95 ! Hope this helps you.

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
      My car was recently vandalized...I'm looking to buy a passenger side turn-signal lens and the chrome trim piece that holds it in place. I have Paypal. The junkyards here don't usually have classic Lincolns sitting around, so that's why I'm looking for help on GMN.
      What year towncars can this interchange with? I know of one pre box towncar. I'm not sure if it's a '79 or not.

Comment

there is 1 79 in my yard ill see what i can find
        89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

There is a 77 in my local yard . Dont know if they will interchange though
          sigpic

1988 Signature Series Town Car

Comment

I just happened to pull one recently, I knew some one would need it... same car I got the wheels from.

Its not in super shape, little cracks in the lense, some pitting in the chrome, and spot of the chrome has flaked off.

How's $35 shipped to Canada sound? It cost me $15, and will take at least $10 to ship.

The car is still there, if you need anything else (small)
            Attached Files
            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
            sigpic
            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Up-date: 86VickyLX is going to a junkyard tomorrow and will keep an eye out for this part. Thanks for all the quick replies!
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Baker's Auto in Connecticut specializes in old Lincoln parts. Also, Green Sales in Ohio has NOS Ford, Lincoln & Mercury parts.

Comment

I also need a driver's side turn-signal lens and the chrome trim piece.
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

85crownHPP

He's going to sell me the lens pictured in this thread.
                    '79 Continental Town Car
                    '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                    '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

I also need a driver's side turn-signal lens and the chrome trim piece.
                      The lens from either side of a parts car will fit. If you find one that's worth removing, please grab it for me.

:bump:
                      '79 Continental Town Car
                      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

The lens from either side of a parts car will fit. If you find one that's worth removing, please grab it for me.

:bump:
                        Anybody?
                        '79 Continental Town Car
                        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

still looking...

I'm going to call Lincoln Land this week because I want to get another lens asap!
                          '79 Continental Town Car
                          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

E-Bay FTW

I just scored the winning bid on a lens in great shape!
                            '79 Continental Town Car
                            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

woot!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                              Originally posted by gadget73
                              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                              Originally posted by dmccaig
                              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                              X